The British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) Grant 2023 portal is open, The BATNF has commence the registration for “Farmers for the Future Grant” 2023, Grant is an Agricultural Entrepreneurship designed to support young people with viable Agri-Business with equity-free capital and other associated support they may require to scale their businesses.
The project is an initiative developed and sponsored by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) in partnership with NYSC and implemented by Fate Foundation. It is targeted at currently serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members as part of BATNF’s drive to encourage and support the youth in sustainable agriculture.
- Make agribusiness attractive
- Reduce youth unemployment
- Drive youth engagement in Agriculture
- Youth Development ?
- Train and Empower youth in agro practices
a. Linkage to financial institutions and investors for follow-on financing and/or credit facilities
b. Winners will get technical support to establish their agribusiness
d. Mentorship under seasoned entrepreneurs and Agric Experts
e. Membership of the F4F alumni network
f. Participation in other partner-drive training programs
g. Support with business registration & other legal & regulatory requirements
- Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) Empowerment (Get Up to N25M and N5M) – Conti……..
- List Of Online Loan (No Collateral) Apply With Your Mobil Phone
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP)
- Africa Green Grant Empowerment 2023 (Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation )
- FGN Savings Bond Offer 2023/ How To Apply
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Ambassador’s Small Grants 2023 (Get Up To $65,000)
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment 2023(Up to $5,0000 How To Apply
Stages of Competition
1. Submit Your Application: The online application portal will be available for you to send in your applications
2. Virtual Bootcamp: 20 Selected businesses will go through a rigorous virtual bootcamp where they will refine their business thesis and build a compelling pitches.
3. Pitch Event & Award: The top 10 businesses from the bootcamp will pitch before a panel of expert judges and investors. 3 winners will be selected.
4, Mentorship: The 3 Winners will be given financing to execute, strengthen, advance and scale their businesses under the guidance of seasoned mentors. They will also be connected to the relevant networks they require to make progress.
Join the Farmers For the Future Alumni: Continue to enjoy exclusive access to expert mentorship, insider opportunities and a robust support network that will open doors to follow on financing, new markets, etc
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should visit https://f4f.wealthishere.org/apply
Leave a Reply