AFJP Farmers Loan Application 2022| Application for farmers loan is open. If you are a farmer and have interest to expand your agric production, apply for AFJP Farmers Loan Application now. Requirement and how to apply. Read through.
AFJP simply means Agriculture for Food and Jobs Plan (AFJP). It is the FGN’s response to the Covid19 pandemic aimed at increasing locally grown food supply and job creation.
The Federal Government through the Agro-Processing Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS) has set aside N600 billion as loan support to farmers across the country.
The minister also said the present administration was not resting on its oars in addressing challenges of the country’s agricultural sector.
Recently: Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has empowered 1,138,000 farmer-beneficiaries across the 36 states and the FCT under the first phase of implementation.
Do you want to get the farmers loan? or you want to engage in agricultural productivity, If yes, below are the directive on how to apply.
AFJP Farmers are farmers that are registered with the FMARD PACE with the help of enumerators
- Get the loan
- interest inputs loan is 0%
- fertilizers, seeds, and crop protection
Fmardpace has stated that only registered farmers with complete details will be able to access the 0% interest input loan and the dry season farming support is progressing smoothly. Dry season farmers have been identified and the Master Trainers have been engaged in the modalities of this phase of the project. Enumerators have a role to play too.
AFJP Dry Season Farming Support Process
1) Farmer Selection: Farmers for Dry season support were selected based on defined criteria:
- Passed Validation
- Nearness to bodies of water
- Priority Crops/Livestock
2) Participating State: Farmers have been selected from 36 States and FCT. A total of 596 Local Government Areas will be participating in dry season farming.
3) Role of Master Trainers: The Master Trainers will coordinate field operations as well as manage Platform Partners’ relationship with Enumerators.
4) Priority Crops/Livestock: The priority crops and livestock for dry season support are Maize, Rice, Cassava, Cattle for fattening, Poultry & Aquaculture.
5) Partners: The AFJP platform partners will ensure that the farmer clusters assigned to them receive the input loans for dry season with the support of the MTs and Enumerators
6) Role Of Enumerators: Selected Enumerators will be informed by the MTs, who will also connect them to the AF]P Platform Partner. Enumerators. Selection will be based on the following:
- Location – Are you in a ward/LGA that has been selected?
- Count of quality enumerations submitted.
Fmardpace AFJP Farmers will receive 0% interest input loans that will be distributed through the Commodity Associations and Platform Partners.
- Npower Batch C Registration Begin
- Npower Knowledge Exam and Selection
- Score 100% on Npower Exam
- President Buhari Increases Npower Beneficiaries To 1 Million
- NPower Beneficiaries (Batches A and B) NEXIT Form Reopen – Fill Now
- Npower Nexit Form Open For Second Batch – Fill Now
- Npower Nexit Form Problem and How To Solve
- Npower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates / Screening Date
- Npower Nexit loan Disbursement Commence/ Check Now
- Npower Nexit Will Get Up To N300,000 As Exit Package
- Government Grant (COVID-19: Survival Fund) Begin
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries (What You Need To Do)
- MSME Survival Fund Reopen/Application Guideline
- Survival Fund Third Batch Registration Date Fit/ Check Now
- Survival Fund (Easiest Way To Verified Your Company CAC Number)
- Survival Fund (Approved Employee Payroll Preparation Sample)
- Survival Fund Interview Screening Test Begin
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2021 – Apply Now
- NYIF Applicants Disbursement Form/ How To Fill
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund List of Shortlisted Candidates/Check Now
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook