Npower Nexit Package | Npower batches A and B Beneficiaries who are now be know as Nexit will received a sum of three hundred thousand naira (N300,000) each as an exit package while few will be absorbed into the federal civil service. Read Full details.
Those that fill Npower Nexit Form will only be considered and get Exit Package from the Federal Government.
Do you want to get N300,000 or you want to be absorbed into the federal civil service? Read through want you need to do. Read Here
NOTE. A total of seventy five billion naira (75billion naira) has been set aside by the Presidency as exit package grant for Npower volunteers and February ending has been set as the deadline for the disbursement of the grant
It has come to how knowledge that the Honorable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and disaster management Sadiya Umar Farouq had debunked the rumour and reaffirmed that some of the beneficiaries will get a sum of three hundred thousand naira (N300,000) each as an exit package while few will be absorbed into the federal civil service.
A few weeks ago, the Honorable Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, disaster management, and social development, Sadiya Umar Farouq stated that the Nexit loan Disbursement will commence earlier by February 10, but there was little delay due to inability of some beneficiaries to complete and update of their information on the nexit portal.
Current News below:
- Npower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates / Screening Date
- Npower Nexit Form Problem and How To Solve
- Survival Fund Interview
- Survival Fund Employee Payroll
- Survival Fund (Easiest Way To Verified Your Company CAC Number)
- NYIF Applicants Disbursement Form
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Examination
- Civil Services Question and Answer
- ICAN Exam Registration
- Kaduna State Teachers Exam Date For Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Service Promotion Exam Guide
- Akwa Ibom State Teacher’s Recruitment Exam/Interview
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook