MSME Survival Fund Reopen| Application for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Survival Fund payroll support portal is open for fresh registration. If you want to have a successful registration and become one of the beneficiaries, check the new directive and requirement for the registration. CAC registration
The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, has open the portal for the Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Survival Fund payroll support for those that did not have the opportunity to benefit for the first batch.
Check: All Current Recruitment
If you miss the first batch don’t miss this second batch try as much as possible get yourself registered.
The three month payment to all successful applicants Nation wide, all the directors of registered company will received N50.000 while Staff workers of each company will received N30.000 respectively.
MSMEs Grant and Guaranteed Offtake will commence the registration from January 27th to February 2nd, 2021 and the payroll support portal would cut across education, hospitality and general sector.
NOTE: The Scheme provides for 45 per cent female participation and 5 per cent Special Needs participation. The payroll Support Track of the MSME Survival Fund Scheme is a component under the Nigeria Economic Sustainability Plan, which was flagged off on the 21st of September 2020, is aimed at supporting vulnerable MSMEs in the payroll obligations of over 500,000 employees for a period of 3 Months. Kindly note that registration for this scheme is FREE. Beware of Fraudsters
If you are among the following State below don’t apply
- Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
- Businesses must have CAC registration Click here
- Businesses must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 staff
- Business must be owned by Nigerians
- must have account details and verifiable BVN.
How To Register
- COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ) Get Up To N25 Million Loan From Federal Government.
- Government Grant (CONVID-19: Survival Fund)/Register Now
- Npower Batch C Registration
- BUHARI Young Famers Empowerment
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above) – Apply Now
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- 1000 Young Farmers Empowerment By (NALDA)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
- Company/Business Registration Website
- Oil And Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- Indorama Fertilizer Recrutment 2020
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries (What You Need To Do)
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook