FG: 15 Million National Cash Transfer 2023 | The Federal Government under the ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation has set to commence the disbursement of 15 million Household Under Conditional Cash Transfer to less hardship and poverty in the county. read
The National Cash Transfer Programme also known as Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) is one of the social safety nets programmes anchored by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The new minister Dr Betta Edu disclose this during the meeting with the World Bank Country Director, Mr. Shubham Chaudhuri at the bank ‘s headquarters in Abuja. She expressed gratitude to the World bank Country Director for the continuous support extended to Nigeria especially in the areas of Education, health, agriculture, private sector development, social services among others.
The Ministry is preparing to host the Humanitarian Dialogue as well as creation of the Renewed Hope Humanitarian and Poverty Alleviation Trust Fund (HPATF).
Those that did not applied can apply now by using the official website or USSD Code attached to your State/Local Government below;
Check Other thing you may Like:
- Africa Fellowship for Young Energy Leaders 2023
- AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023
- FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply for NEF Africa Energy Innovation Challenge 2023 (Win $10,000 cash grants)
- How to Apply Teach A Man To Fish Enterprise Adventure 2023
Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development has release the Shortlisted Candidates for National Cash Transfer program 2022.
NCTO through the Household Uplifting Programme provides support for poor and vulnerable citizens through targeted cash transfers, capacity building, and coaching and mentoring and livelihood support.
FG is giving the low-income earners in Nigeria money/cash under the Rapid Response Register (RRR) and the beneficiaries will receive money for six months.
From Conditional Cash Transfers to Top-up cash transfers and livelihood, NCTO offers various cash transfer windows to poor and vulnerable households.
Beneficiaries of the programme are gotten from the National Social Register (NSR), comprising State Social Registers (SR) of poor and vulnerable households.
- Successful applicants will get up to N5,000.00/20,000.00 per month per household and a top-up upon fulfillment of certain conditions.
- Capacity building to empower beneficiaries on life skills, entrepreneurial/ technical skills, financial inclusion and encouraging the formation of savings groups.
- Coaching and mentoring support to improve beneficiaries’ economic status and boost their income.
- Applicants must between the age of 18 and above
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must all into the category of poor and vulnerable in the society
- through a selection process designed by the National Social Registry, are eligible for Conditional Cash Transfers.
- The total household income should be below the proxy means test, having been identified as needy and deserving.
How To Check
Interested persons who which to apply for 15 Million National Cash Transfer 2023 should visit https://www.fmhds.gov.ng/