Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship 2023, How to apply for Orji Uzor Kalu Scholarship, Are you a study looking for financial support to study Medicine in Nigeria University? Apply for Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship 2023, Requirement and eligibility for online application. See more scholarship.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation is a non-profit, non-political, non-governmental organization committed to the upliftment of the status of the underprivileged people of Africa through creation of awareness of their rights and responsibilities, opportunities and empowerment for total transformation.
- 650 students to Study Medicine in Selected Nigeria Universities
The foundation’s national scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation and stipends only for the entire seven years of study. The scholarship fund will be deposited in a designated bank.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka- 50 Students
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
- University of Ibadan – 50 Students
- University of Calabar – 50 Students
- University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
- University of Jos – 50 students
- Abia State University – 100 Students
- Enugu State University – 50 students
- Anambra State University -50 Students
- Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
- Imo State University – 50 Students
- Rivers State University – 50 Students
You May Also Like:
- How to Apply Young Innovative Builders (YIB) Grant (Nigerian Students) 2023
- How to Apply Lagos Agripreneurship Programme 2023
- How to Apply Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) One Year Training Programme 2024
- How to apply HII Stage Creation Africa Kenya Grant 2024 (Up to 15,000 Euro)
- How to Apply Business Model Pitch Competition 2024 (Up to N 10,000,000)
- How to Apply for SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Grant 2023
- How to Apply 10,000 Empowerment of Akwa Ibom Women Entrepreneur 2023 (Fully Funded)
- List of Shortlisted Candidate First Batch for Fed Govt 3 Million Technical Talent 2023
- Should be an undergraduate who is willing to gain admission into the university in the 2022/2023 academic year
- Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’ grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is added advantage
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should take responsibility for gaining admission in any of the selected universities. The Foundation pays for the JAMB and POST -UME (if applicable) and expects the student to send his admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by any of the universities. The Foundation shall not influence any of the admission processes.
- The Foundation promotes academic excellence and believes that students with ‘A’ grades in the three major science subjects will perform excellently in JAMB and finish up the entire seven years in the school of medicine.
- The Foundation shall pay the JAMB fees and Post-UME fees of all selected applicants
- Upon gaining admission into any of the preferred universities, the Foundation shall deposit the tuition fees and accommodation fees directly to the universities up to seven years of study and pay stipends directly to the students
How To Apply:
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship 2023 can be apply by sending the following documents:
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words.
To: email@example.com using the Title as the subject of the mail.