List of Food Recommended For A Woman During Pregnancy| In this page you will know the list of food that is good for a Pregnant woman, How to stay healthy during and after Pregnancy, Sign of Pregnancy, kind of problems during Pregnancy, If you are Pregnant woman this page is for you, carefully read the full content of this page to stay healthy. Read More
Pregnancy is the term used to describe the period in which a fetus develops inside a woman’s womb or uterus. Pregnancy usually lasts about 40 weeks, or just over 9 months, as measured from the last menstrual period to delivery. Health care providers refer to three segments of pregnancy, called trimesters.
SIGN OF PREGNANCY:
- Woman Misses her period
- Morning sickness, Vomiting especially in the morning
- Woman will urinate often
- The belly gets bigger
- The breasts get bigger
- During the fifth month or so, the child begins to move in the womb.
List of Food Recommended For A Woman During Pregnancy
- It is very important to eat well. The body needs enough of all foods, particularly foods rich in
- Proteins :- (lean meat and poultry, fish, eggs, tofu, nuts and seeds and legumes/beans’ group. milk, yoghurt, cheese and/or alternatives (mostly reduced fat)’ group
- Iron — meat, poultry, fish, and beans.
- Vitamin A — carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale.
- Vitamin B12 — meat, poultry, fish.
- Vitamin E — nuts, seeds, vegetable oils.
- Minerals: (meat, cereals, fish, milk and dairy foods, fruit and vegetables, nuts) especially iron.
- Use iodized salt to increase the chances that the child will be born alive and will not be retarded. ( But to avoid swelling of the feet and other problems, do not eats very much salt.)
- Do not Smoke or Drink: Smoking and drinking are bad for the mother and harm the developing baby.
- Work and get exercise daily
MINOR PPROBLLEMS DURIING PREGNANCY
- Burning or Pain
- Swelling of the feet
- Low back Pain
- Anemia and Malnutrition
- Swollen Vein
DANGER SIGNS IN PREGNANCY
- Severe Anemia
CHECK UPS DURING PREGNANCY
Many health centers and midwives encourage pregnant woman to come for regular prenatal (before birth) check-ups and to talk about their health needs. If many things to help you prevent problems and have a healthier baby.
WHAT MIDWIVES DO
Midwives provide an important service to mother-to-be (and babies-to-be) by inviting them to come for prenatal check-ups or by going to see them. It is a good idea to see them once a month for the first 6 months of pregnancy twice a month during months 7 and 8 and once a week during the last month