NYSC Remobilization | The authority of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Has open portal for the Remobilization of corps members across the country. If you are involved among those to be re-mobilize apply now before is too late. Full details
The Remobilization portal is open to only Corps members who have absconded from service and the state has not take appropriate action. And Remobilization, 2020 B is for corps members who have absconded and appropriate action has been taken on the case by the state.
Remobilization, 2020 B Requirement
- State code
- Emal Address
Apply For Remobilization
Female Married CM must upload the following documents after this application (keep them handy).However, if you were in Batch 2014B and below, Ignore this, you will upload necessary documents during registration.
1. Evidence of state of residence of husband
2. Evidence of Marriage (Marriage Ceriticate/Affidavit
3.Identity of husband (e.g Drivers license, National ID etc)
4. Newspaper change of Name
5. Letter from employer/Utility bills
- Signing of final clearance by Zonal Inspectors and Administration of Questionaire (Form 4B) on 30% of the passing-out corps members. hold on Thursday 11th February, 2021.
- Signing of final Clearance by Zonal Inspectors will take place on Tuesday 16th to Wednesday 17th February, 2021
- Then, Distribution of Certificate of National Service to deserving Corps Members at LGA level is on Thursday 18th February, 2021
How To Apply
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Examination
- Civil Services Question and Answer
- ICAN Exam Registration
- Kaduna State Teachers Exam Date For Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Service Promotion Exam Guide
- Akwa Ibom State Teacher’s Recruitment Exam/Interview
- Survival Fund Employee Payroll
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook