NCS Candidates For Final Screening | The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) has release the names of successful candidates that will partake the final screening exercise Nationwide. If you applied for the last concluded Nigeria Customs recruitment 2020. Check the list below.
The release of names of shortlisted candidates by the Nigeria Customs authority was strictly on merit despite the delay causes by the outbreak of corona virus (COVID-19) early 2020.
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom Teachers List of Successful Candidates For Exam
- Apply for NACA Recruitment
- College of Education TRCN Induction
The total number of 3,500 successful candidates nationwide have been shortlisted online and various newspaper publication to partake in the final screening exercise.
Meanwhile, In the interest of safety, screening will be held on zonal bases with the dates staggered according to grade levels and time allotted to states.
NOTE: NCS advice all applicants and the general public to be careful against fraudsters who will see the invitation for screening as another opportunity to distort and misinform desperate job seekers.
Added that, only shortlisted candidates will be allow to have access to the screening venue.
shortlisted candidates are published on the following newspaper:
- The Sun
- Daily Trust
- Nation newspapers
The NCS List of Successful Candidates For Final Screening was pasted on Friday 12th February 2021 check here https://ww.customs.gov.ng
Edu School Team wishes you all the best and we will continue to back you up with the current information. we appreciate the patient wait as a result of the covid-19 disruption.
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Examination
- Civil Services Question and Answer
- ICAN Exam Registration
- Kaduna State Teachers Exam Date For Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Service Promotion Exam Guide
- Akwa Ibom State Teacher’s Recruitment Exam/Interview
- Survival Fund Employee Payroll
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook