NSCDC Job Recruitment 2022 | The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Job recruitment 2022 portal are now open, The primary function of the NSCDC is to protect lives and properties in conjunction with Nigeria police also to protect pipelines from vandalism in country. apply https://www.cdfipb.careers
The Civil Defence, Correctional, fire and immigration Services Board (CDCFISB) inform general public and interested applicants seeking employment into NSCDC to submit their application online. Do you want to join Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps? If yes, Apply from Monday 12th December, 2022,
The Commandant General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu wishes to advise prospective applicants to promptly report anyone who solicits for payments for recruitment into the Corps to the nearest NSCDC formations.
- FUKashere Recruitment 2022/How to Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2022/ How To Apply
- DICON Recruitment apply now
- NYSC Jobs/ Application apply now
GENERAL DUTY: CATEGORY A
i. Inspectorate Cader :- inspector of Corps (IC) CONPASS 07
Applicants must be holder of NCE or its equivalent in any related field, obtained from any recognized institution.
ii. Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06
Applicants must be holders of National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
ASSISTANT CADRE: CATEGORY B
i. Corps Assistant (CA II) 04
Applicant must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or other equivalents with 2 maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
ii. Corps Assistant (CA II) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with 9 minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III (Artisans, Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricals, Plumbers, Carpenters etc.)
DRIVERS/MECHANICS/ARTISANS: CATEGORY C
i. Corps Assistant (CA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of ‘Trade Test Grade 1 (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
Ii. Corps Assistant (CA III) 03
Applicants must be holders of Trade Test Grade II (Motor Driver Mechanics, Auto Electricians etc).
Note: National Drives’s License is required for all prospective drivers.
- a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- h) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
Successfully Shortlisted candidates will be screened and then capture for salary.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted ONLINE Go to https://www.cdfipb.careers
Applications should be submitted online within two (2) weeks from the date of this application.
Leave a Reply