NDLEA Massive Recruitment 2023 | The authority of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has open the recruitment portal for Both graduate and non graduate officers, the vacant position available for both male and female Nigerian. Check on how to apply
- .Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number
- Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion and download referee forms to be completed by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society as stipulated on the form when coming for the screening/interview.
- Application Deadline: Saturday 8th April 2023
NDLEA is in position to ensure adequate protection, enhancement and maintenance of the image of Nigeria and Nigerians at home and abroad. And as well as conducting total eradication of illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances; suppression of demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse; recovery of ill-gotten wealth, acquired from proceeds of illicit drug trade.
- NDLEA Visa Clearance Requirement
- Field of Skills and Dream Youth Training 2023
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2023
Categories/ Positions for NDLEA Massive Recruitment 2023
Superintendent Cadre (General Duties and Specialist)
1) Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08): Applicant must possess first Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
2) Assistant Narcotics (CONPASS 9): Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training, shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
3) Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10): Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
Narcotic Agent Cadre.
1) Chief Narcotic Agent CONPASS 07: Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education, registered nurses and midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, dental technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
2) Senior Narcotic Agent CONPASS 06: Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
3) Narcotic Agent CONPASS (05): Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCEAGCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
Narcotic Assistant Cadre.
1) Narcotic Assistant I CONPASS (04): Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
2) Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (03): Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
3) Artisans Mechanics, Drivers Cleaners/Gardeners, etc: Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III
Eligibility for NDLEA Massive Recruitment 2023
a. Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN). Also, computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
b. Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
c. Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
d. Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
e. Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females.
f. Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
g. Applicants must be drug-free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
h. Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
- Passport Photograph.
- Educational Certificates.
- Certificate of State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- National Identity Card.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms. All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
- Multiple applications would lead to disqualification.
How To Apply for NDLEA Massive Recruitment 2023
Interested applicants Click here to apply
Leave a Reply