NYSC Jobs/ Application Instruction 2020
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) are embarking on the recruitment of experienced personnel to improve the standard of service in all the NYSC offices across the 36 states in Nigeria. The nature of recruitment, requirement and the procedure to apply online. Focus attention and read through. Read more
Do you want to work in The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)? Or you want to be first to apply, If yes, they are a space for you just follow the guideline below on how to apply.
The National Youth Service Corps is a scheme set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation-building and the development of the country
Also: NYSC Batch A Registration Begin –Click Here
See – INEC recruitment- Click Here
However, the first set of qualified workers will be employed to work in the National Youth Service Corps and also help in nation-building.
NYSC recruitment positions
- Accounting/ Audit/Tax
- Administration & Office Support
- Banking/ Finance/ Insurance
- Building Design/Architecture
- Consulting /Business Strategy & Planning
- Customer Service
- Executive/Top Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- NGO /Community Service & Dev
- Oil & Gas/Mining/Energy
- Project/Programme Management
- QA & QC/HSE
- Real Estate/Property
- Sales/ Business Development
- Supply Chain/Procurement
- Vocational Trade and Services
- Software Development.
Documents to scan
- NYSC Discharge
- Degree Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to Apply
Go http://candidate.nyscjobs.org/howtoapply or Click Here
Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen.
- must be Committed and dedicated to duties
- must be Godfearing, Honest and Responsible
- must be hardworking and willing to deliver excellently
- Good communication skill
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Must be computer literate.
If you need our update or current information concerning the National Youth Service Corps Recruitment, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
Leave a Reply