FG CBN Npower Nexit Business Loan 2022 portal are now open, The Management of the Npower Nexit Programme has confirmed that the Federal Government will Flag Off the Proposed CBN Nexit Business Loan Training, If you had applied for Npower Nexit Business Loan, Read Through.
The Nexit Business Loan Training will commence Next Week, You recall that Npower discussion group earlier shared an update stating that the Nexit training will commenced on the 14th of March 2022.
- Npower Batch C Stream II Physical Verification Nationwide 2022
- Npower Approve PPA Letter
- Npower Candidates Batch C II (Check Your Verification Status If You Pass For Payment)
- Npower: Fix Date to Begin Batch C Stream II (N-Agro, N-build, N-Tech Applicants)
- Npower Batches A And B Nexit Scheme Training 2022/Full Instruction
- Npower Batch C (Stream 2) Shortlisted candidates is Out/ How To Check
- Npower Batch C Stream II List of Documents and Physical Verification Date Fix
- Npower Batch C (Non-Graduate SSCE) Physical Verification Date
Nneka Ikem the SA media to Minister of Humanitarian affairs ministry Sadiya Umar Farouq stated via her Twitter handle that Only 370,000 exited Npower beneficiaries indicated interest when the portal was opened by CBN.
She said 230,000 successfully logged into the USSD code confirming their residences and preparedness for the #NEXIT training programme for exited Npower Batches A and B by CBN proposed to flag off next week.
In view of the above, Npower team also advised beneficiaries that the Nexit training email invitation that is been sent out is from them and should be taken seriously. You are required to proceed to the training Venue on the date stated on your invite immediately.
Note that the training is in batches! For those of you who have successfully confirmed your training availability and can’t access your email account to check your invite, you should try to locate the training center in your area and attend.
FG CBN Npower Nexit Business Loan 2022/ How to Apply
Interested Nexit beneficiaries Visit https://nasims.gov.ng/