How to Change Your BVN Birth Date to March in Npower Portal| This article contain how to Change Your BVN Birth Date to March in Npower Portal, for the purpose of clarity we will discuss in detail. Read more to learn.
Many npower applicants have an issue with their birth date not being March in the Npower portal especially Npower batch C stream 2. As you read this page, you will discover more relevant information.
It is well known that Npower beneficiaries whose BVNs are not validated and bank accounts are not provided frequently experience payment failure. If a Npower beneficiary dashboard does not show that his/her BVN has been validated and a bank account has been provided, stipend payment will be delayed.
So, in order to avoid the later stress of having to send complaints to Npower for assistance, a Npower Beneficiary who has yet to verify his or her BVN must do so. How will you address this problem? If you haven’t already, please follow the steps below to verify your bank account number:
How to Change Your BVN Birth Date to March in Npower Portal
1. Login to the Nasims self-service portal https://nasims.gov.ng
2. Check your bio data on the overview page to see if your BVN is validated and that your bank account is provided. If it is provided, ignore this update because you are safe. If not then complete the next steps:
3. Click edit on your Nasims dashboard overview page, clean your date of birth and add it again and submit! Only your date of birth will be updated.
4. Then go back to the deployment page and verify your account number. This will work if your issue is related to birth date except if you are faced with other issues.
- Npower Stream II Approved PPA Letter (How To Download & Upload)
- Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification 2022/ Full
- Npower Registration Portal Batch D 2022/How To Apply