NNPC Recruitment | NNPC embark on recruitment of interested person into various offices located at Port Harcourt (PHRC) Refinery, Warri (WRPC), and Kaduna (KRPC). How to apply for NNPC Recruitment, Eligibility and requirements, Read through.
NNPC -Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is one of Africa’s largest state Oil & Gas company with a presence in every area of the Oil and Gas value chain.
Aims of recruitment:
- To ensure availability and sustainability of fuel supply Nationwide.
- To change the level of experience and expand gas exploitation, refining, and petrochemicals, transportation, storage, and marketing.
Recruitment into three (3) refineries:
- Port Harcourt (PHRC)
- Warri (WRPC)
- Kaduna (KRPC)
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
The O&M contract scope of work shall cover, but not be limited to, the following refinery business processes:
- Long term and short term production/operations planning’
- Production and operations execution
- Monitoring, reporting, and optimization of operations
- Maintenance planning (short term)
- Maintenance execution
- Reliability and inspection
- Process and controls engineering
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Laboratory
- Specialist engineering
- Health and Safety
- Environmental management
- Turnaround maintenance planning and execution
- Minor projects
- Non-hydrocarbon Procurement
- Sub-contractor management
- Inventory and warehouse management
1) Evidence of Company’s registration and Incorporation issued by the respective governing body, certified true copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company, Particular of Directors, certified true copies of statutory documents indicating ownership structure of company, name(s) of major shareholders and percentage shareholding.
2) Full details of the Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst others, telephone number, email address, and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
3) Full details of Company profile and a signed letter of application indicating interest on the company’s letterhead paper bearing amongst other, telephone number, email address and company’s full address with a comprehensive company profile addressed to NNPC.
4) Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 by the inclusion of a current copy of compliance certification from the Industrial Training Fund expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
5) Evidence of compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act by the inclusion of a current copy of compliance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021 (where applicable).
6) Evidence of compliance with PENCOM Reform Act 2004 by the inclusion of valid Pension clearance certificate expiring on 31st December 2021(where applicable).
7) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim
- FMYSD Youth Empowerment (Shortlisted Candidates, Screening Venue & Date/Download PDF
- Akwa Ibom Primary School Teacher Shortlisted Candidate 2021/Download PDF
- AKSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates, Exam Date & Venue
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates (Narcotic Officers and Narcotic Assistants Cadres)
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDF