Pulitzer Center Recruitment portal 2021| Pulitzer Center has open the recruitment portal for an experienced and entrepreneurial to applied as Director of Communications and Audience Engagement, How to apply for Pulitzer Center recruitment, Nature of Pulitzer Center Recruitment application and requirement. Carefully read through.
The Pulitzer Center is a nonprofit organization that supports the development of independent, quality journalism worldwide behind some of the best reporting of the last decade: on conflict and peace-building, environment and climate change, migration and human trafficking, emerging science and health issues, criminal justice, and much more. The organization’s projects have won the Pulitzer Prize, George Polk Awards, Peabodys, Emmys, National Magazine Awards and more.
The Director of Communications and Audience Engagement will lead a team of designers, videographers, and social media specialists who will create and implement strategic branding and communication initiatives, from newsletters to social media campaigns and engagement with our growing global community of journalists, newsrooms, educators, and donors.
You May Like:
- Topfaith University Massive Recruitment (Academic & Non-Academic)
- Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2021
- FRSC (Federal Road Safety Commission) Recruitment 2021
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2021
- Coca-Cola Recruitment (Coke Summership) 2021
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2021
- DANA Airlines Recruitment 2021/How To Apply
- Ibom Deep Sea Port Massive Recruitment 2021
- Ibom Air Career Job 2021 (Massive Recruitment)
The Pulitzer Center is at a crucial time of expansion, so this is an opportunity to lead and experiment while advancing the Center’s mission of raising awareness about underreported issues through in-depth journalism and an innovative program of education and public outreach.
- Develop strategy and oversee the execution of marketing, communications, and branding initiatives on all platforms. This includes campaigns to maximize visibility and engagement with the journalism we support; social media; coordination of all publicity efforts; media relations, and the development of products such as newsletters, quarterly and annual reports, and event promotion.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data on user experience and engagement across all digital platforms and use those insights strategically to grow the Pulitzer Center audiences. Oversee benchmarking and performance tracking.
- Collaborate with the development team to develop strategies and products that help expand the Center’s newsletter subscribers, drive small-donor growth, and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Provide oversight of the Pulitzer Center websites and lead the relationships with outside web developers and other vendors.
- Identify key stories and themes that speak to the Pulitzer Center’s mission and organizational priorities and find creative ways to tell those stories.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships with the Center’s various programs and teams, including education, public outreach, and editorial to find synergies and ensure consistency in messaging.
- Plan and administer the Pulitzer Center’s marketing and communications budget.
- Supervise, coach, and support a team that includes a graphic designer and social media specialist, multimedia and digital marketing coordinator, and a communications assistant.
- Six years of experience leading marketing and communications teams.
- Proven record conducting audience research and developing strategies that drive audience growth and engagement with journalistic content and products across all digital platforms.
- Experience designing and implementing successful (online or digital) marketing strategies and tracking performance.
- Successful record of managing paid social media and search engine marketing campaigns for news organizations, nonprofits, or related organizations.
- Expertise in email marketing and marketing automation best practices.
- Ability to find creative solutions to audience and branding challenges and to work collaboratively across teams and with partner newsrooms and journalists.
- A global outlook and the ability to support a journalistic and education mission that is increasingly cross-border and multilingual. Proficiency in Spanish is a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly understand and synthesize organizational priorities and to speak confidently on behalf of the organization.
- Experience managing websites and vendor relationships.
- Familiarity with the news landscape and commitment to journalism is essential.
- Commitment to centering equity in all aspects of the work.
The Pulitzer Center is working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Although remote and hybrid work options will be available for this position after COVID-19 restrictions and risks are minimized, the need to cover in-person events requires that the successful candidate be located in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter by using this form. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled on a rolling basis, giving an advantage to early applicants.
Salary will be commensurate with work experience and academic qualifications. This position includes excellent benefits and a collegial work environment.
Deadline: August 30, 2021