Akwa Ibom Primary School Teachers Recruitment Begin| Akwa Ibom State Government embark on recruitment of primary school teachers across the 31 Local Government. If you want to apply for a career job primary school teachers in Akwa Ibom State, check the eligibility, requirement and job description as well as online application. Read more.
State Universal Basic Education Board, (SUBEB) Akwa Ibom State commence recruitment of 3,000 Primary School teachers.
Akwa Ibom Primary School Teachers Recruitment is now close.
Meanwhile, If you had applied Check your name below for shortlisted Candidates:
- Akwa Ibom Primary School Teacher Shortlisted Candidate 2021/Download PDF
- AKSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates, Exam Date & Venue
- FMYSD Youth Empowerment (Shortlisted Candidates, Screening Venue & Date/Download PDF
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates (Narcotic Officers and Narcotic Assistants Cadres)
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDF
Do you want to apply for primary school Teacher’s recruitment? If yes, there is a space for you Read the full details below. The Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board, SUBEB, Obong Paul Ekpo, expressed gratitude to God and the governor for finding him fit for the appointment, praying God to give the Governor the grace to finish strong.
- Npower Open Portal For Checking of Exit Package/ Check Yours Now
- Npower Batch A&B List of Successful Candidates for Exit Packages
State Universal Basic Education Board, (SUBEB) Akwa Ibom State: Use education for fostering development of all Nigerian Citizens to their full potentials in the promotion of a strong, democratic, egalitarian, prosperous, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation under God.
Added that, the nature of recruitment of teachers in Akwa Ibom State will be base on merit and candidates must also fulfill the criteria suitable for the teaching job. Civil Service Promotion Exam Guide/Question & Answers
- Candidates must have First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Must have WASSCE, NECO, GCE or Grade II Certificate, National Certificate in Education (NCE) must have not less than (5) five credit including maths and English language.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NINM
- Must have good communication skills fluent in Engish
- Applicant must not be enrolled in N-power or FTS
- Candidates must not be a cultist
- The applicant must be free from the financial embarrassment of any kind.
To qualify for appointment, the candidate must possess any of the following Certificate
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized college of Education ( Not NTI). those with a pass grade should not apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED). Candidates with a first-class degree should possess a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower Division, and must also have completed or be exempted from the NYSC scheme.
How to Apply
Interested Applicant must follow the directive below:
Submit typewritten application with Photocopies of relevant credentials attached, addressed to:
- The Executive Chairman.
- State Universal Basic Education Board
- Akwa Ibom State.
NOTE: All applications should be submitted at the Local Education Authority (LEA) of the applicant’s Local Government Area (LGA) from 12th of April to 26th of April 2021 ( 2 weeks)
Submit online application by Clicking Here
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT GRANT:
- Youth Empowerment (World Bank Group)
- NYIF Applicants Will Get Up To N500,000 Loan/Full Details
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook