Polaris Bank Recruitment Ongoing| The recruitment of workers are ongoing at Polaris Bank, Interested person who are eligible and have an experience to carry out bank duties are invited to submit application online. Read How to apply below
Polaris Bank is recruiting workers across the 300 plus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career. Do you want to be employ? If yes, don’t miss this opportunities follow the directive on how to apply.
Polaris Bank formally called Skye Bank was licence on September 21, 2018 by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to carry out commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Polaris Bank Are:
- Employer of choice
- Offer a competitive work environment
- Attractive compensation & incentives
- Allowing employees meet their career aspirations
If you are so passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across 300 branches of Polaris Bank within Nigeria, they are a space for you.
To apply for Polaris Bank recruitment they are other prerequisite requirement that will determined your eligibility for job offer which include:
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower of HND (Distinction) from an accredited Institution
- You must have Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certicate
- Applicants must be 25 years by December 31, 2021 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required Declaration of age not acceptable)
- Must have a Minimum of five (5) credits Including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO) in not more than one (1) sitting
- Applicants must Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should submit his/her application online at careers portal https //polarisbankcareers.ng
NOTE: Test date is Saturday, March 06, 2021.
Friday, February 26,2021.
- FIRS Recruitment 2021
- DPR Recruitment 2021
- NPA Recruitment 2021
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2021
- Apply for NACA Recruitment
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook