Work Nation Assessment Test score 100% (Question and Answer) 2022 | This article contain Work Nation Assessment test Pass Question and Answer, If you are a Exited Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries write your Work Nation Assessment test with confidence, Get high Score and be part of Work Nation beneficiaries. Read through
WorkNation is Africas’ talent/skill acquisition platform, where talents/skills are developed also and connects to opportunities across the globe.
In preparation for the learning program, you are expected to participate in the learning segmentation exercise. This will enable the Npower management to identify your interest and provide you with relevant materials for your training.
Work Nation Assessment Test score 100% (Question and Answer)
1. The desired varieties of economically useful crops are raised by ______?
2. Which one of the following is natural insecticide?
3. Which of the following are known as primary resources for agriculture?
Ans=Land, Air and Water
4. The theory of origin of species through natural selection was proposed by …?
The natural resistance of plant to diseases is attributed to _____
Ans = Polyphenols
7. The process performed by plants in sunlight for synthesizing food is known as__ ?
Ans = Photosynthesis
8. Which of the following is not the adverse effect of modern agriculture?
Ans = Biodegradation
9. Though farmers are aware that chemical fertilizers cause damage to the soil, they still use it because of:
Ans = Healthy Crop
10. In Organic farming:
Ans = Natural manure and pesticide are used to increase yield
11. Which of the following statements does not suit organic farming?
Ans= It is the farming with maximum use of chemicals and fertilizers
12. Detritivores in the soil breakdown detritus into smaller particles. This process is called___?
Ans = Fragmentation
13. Which of the following is a protein source of plant origin?
14. Plants take carbon dioxide from the atmosphere mainly through their:
Ans = Leaves
15. Micro-organisms act upon dead plants to produce___?
Ans = Humus
16. The form of farming in which crops are grown to sustain the livelihood of the farmer and the farmer’s family is known as_
17. Which is not an inorganic matter in the following?
Ans = Fat
18. Factors that influence crop growth and development
Ans = All of the above
19. The component of food which help our body to fight against infections is_
Ans = Protein
20. Growing vegetables, flowers, fruits and decorative plants for commercial purpose is known as___
Ans -= Horticulture
21. The land on which crops are grown is Generally known as
Ans = Arable land
22. Which of the following is also known as golden fibre
Ans = Jute
23. Seed treatment is done to control____
Ans = All of the above
24. In cutting method of vegetative propagation, cuttings are generally taken from
Ans = Roots or stem of parent plants
25. A carbamate pesticide is_