How to Write WorkNation Assessment Test 2022| If you are a Exited Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries don’t miss these opportunity, Introduction Of Npower Work Nation, Benefit of WorkNation programme, how to be successful in Work Nation programme. Read through.
The Federal Government under Ministry of Humanitarian Affair has introduce a new programme WorkNation for Exited Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries for Training/Learning activities for both graduate and non-graduate.
See more Opportunities
In preparation for the learning program, you are expected to participate in the learning segmentation exercise. This will enable the Npower management to identify your interest and provide you with relevant materials for your training.
WorkNation is Africas’ talent/skill acquisition platform, where talents/skills are developed also and connects to opportunities across the globe.
At WORKNATION, They have taken a unique demand-driven and proactive approach to bridging Africa’s talent gap and meeting global workplace needs. Working with strategic organisations and partners that are aligned with our mission, They match talents with national, regional and global opportunities.
- Preparing talents to meet specific industry needs in line with global shifts in the nature of work and skill set demands.
- Customizing training curriculum to equip, up-skill and re-skill talents as best fits for global brands and the digital economy
- Pre-qualifying talents for industry-specific training and selection for internship or employment.
- Blending the skills, attitude, experience and passion of talents to meet the expectations of the future of work.
Featured Jobs After WorkNation Training Include:
- Business Analysis
- Administrative Assistant
- Sales Management
- Customer Service
- Mechanical Engineering
- Full Stack Development
- Customer Service Representative
- Data Analyst
- Petroleum Engineering
- Human Resources
Top Employers Are:
How to Write Work Nation Assessment Test 2022;
Log in to your Npower Dashboard, Click the button proceed
Download the following documents:
Passport Photograph, National Identity Card, and other relevant credentials used during Npower programme.
Then Start Answering your assessment test. Good Luck!
For more details Visit. WorkNation