How to Apply Baker Hughes University Placements and Internships 2024| The Baker Hughes Company are now open portal for University Placements and Internships for young Nigerian pursuing either a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree or recently graduated to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
The internships will give candidate first-hand insights into the processes, systems, and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join Baker Hughes Company and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward
Baker Hughes University Placements and Internships Benefit:
- Participant will have the opportunity to received intensive training, and engage in team meetings, work on projects, and present their results
- During the internship, candidate will be supported by a buddy and their manager who will ensure they have a valuable learning experience.
- Successful candidate are expected to receive coaching and mentoring to enable them to complete assignments and projects to develop their learning and skillset
- Candidates will have the opportunity to become familiar with the Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) and culture of Baker Hughes
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Bachelors’ or Masters’ level degree in Engineering, Technology, Mechanics, other STEM-related or business-related program.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English and have effective communication skills
- Be able to relocate for the duration of your internship (locations vary)
- Be able to legally work in the country that you are applying in, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Their people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. They are on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
How to Apply Baker Hughes University Placements and Internships 2024
Interested candidate can apply any of the following:
- 6 month University Placements and Internships – Applications Engineer (Nigeria) 2024
- 6 month University Internships: Field Engineering (Nigeria) –2024 opportunities
- 12 month University Placements and Internships – Sales (Nigeria) 2024