USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022 | The United State America Development Foundation (USADF) invites proposals from African cooperatives, producer groups, and enterprises for grant financing and local support for innovative solutions that extend their own capabilities to increase revenues, create jobs, improve farmer incomes, and achieve sustainable market-based growth. how to apply read through.
USADF is excited to request proposals for the USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge. Proposals are invited from eligible African youth and women-led enterprises. Selected enterprises will receive funding in the form of grant capital of up to $250,000. To be considered for the Challenge, applicants must be 100% African-owned and -managed private companies registered and operating in Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
Who is eligible?
- The organization must demonstrate that it has successfully worked together for a minimum of 1 year, have a minimum of 100 active members or suppliers, and has the capability to effectively use grant funds.
- The ownership and management must be in agreement on the problem to be addressed and have a commitment to benefit their community.
- The organization must have basic functional management and financial controls for a minimum of 2 years to demonstrate the capability to account for USADF funds.
- Organizations must be 100% African-owned and led.
Successful Proposals Must
- Have a clearly defined market opportunity to grow revenues that can increase incomes.
- Have a clearly defined plan of how they can increase revenues and incomes in 2- 4 years.
- Be able to make significant cash or in-kind contributions to the project.
- Be able to directly impact hundreds of people and community members.
- Be able to identify a path for growth after the USADF grant ends.
- Special consideration will be given to applications that incorporate innovative strategies to make use of new approaches and technologies, including complementary finance and information technology.
- Special consideration will also be given to women-owned organizations and applications that promote youth.
How To Apply:
USADF invites applications from registered African agricultural cooperatives, producer groups, processors, and enterprises for grant financing. Grants will support solutions that extend your organization’s own capabilities to increase your revenues, create jobs, improve farmer incomes, and achieve sustainable market-based growth.
Deadline for Applications: September 30, 2022
- SASSA Child Support CSG Top-Up Grant 2022
- UN World Food Forum
- D-Prize Empowerment For Aspiring Entrepreneur (Up To $20,000 USD) How to Apply
- Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 (Up To $150,000)/ How To Apply
- EatOkra Black Women In Food Grants 2022 / How to Apply
- Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 (Up to $150,000)/ How To Apply