UN World Food Forum Startup Innovation Awards 2023 | The WFF is to support and grow youth initiatives in the agrifood sector, It brought together more than 40 000 young and young-at-heart people from around the world, and over 75 youth and youth-allied partners from all sectors. Apply here
the World Food Forum (WFF) is an independent, youth-led global network of partners facilitated by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). It aims to spark a global movement that empowers young people everywhere to actively shape agrifood systems to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and a better food future for all.
- Citrix Systems Scholarship 2023 (African American Undergraduate Students
- NNPC / NAOC / OANDO JV Tertiary Undergraduate Scholarship 2023/How To Apply
- How to Study Abroad By MOAF Consulting
- How to Get High-Score in Your IELTS Program
- Australia Awards Scholarships 2023/2024 (Fully Funded) How To Apply
The World Food Forum (WFF) – a youth-led movement and network to transform our agrifood systems – is rallying around the 2022 theme: “Healthy Diets. Healthy Planet.”
The WFF Startup Innovation Awards seek to identify, elevate and accelerate the growth of startups who show the greatest potential for a positive impact in transforming agrifood systems, aligned to one of four categories: better production, better nutrition, better environment, and better life. A special prize will also be awarded to innovative solutions aligned to the 2022 World Food Forum theme.
The Startup Innovation Awards provide finalist and award winners:
- The potential for global visibility
- The ability to raise capital
- Network with global entities (governments, United Nations agencies, corporations, VCs, partners),
- Gain the mentorship opportunities they need to pioneer technological breakthroughs and help power a sustainable future for our food.
- Open to companies whose work impacts an element of agrifood systems: production, aggregation, processing, distribution, consumption and disposal of food products that originate from agriculture, forestry or fisheries, and parts of the broader economic, societal and natural environments in which they are embedded.
How to Apply for UN World Food Forum Startup Innovation Awards 2022:
- Phase I: Launch of the WFF Startup Innovation Awards, powered by XTC
- Phase II: The WFF-XTC Startup Cup – July – October, 2022: the WFF selection team will narrow down the list of entrants to an initial group of shortlisted startups to be highlighted on their website and participate in the September semi-finals. The eight finalist startups across the four betters will then give their pitches to the panel of judges in a session during the World Food Forum flagship event in October, with the final award for each of the categories of the “four betters” in relation to the 2022 theme: “Healthy Diets. Healthy Planet.”, as well as one overall winner, the WFF Startup Award Innovator of the Year, to be delivered in the WFF Innovation Award Ceremony.
For more details: visit WFF Startup Innovation Awards.