UBTH Entrance Exam 2021 | The authority of University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) has release the Entrance Examination for 2021/2022 candidates, UBTH CBT entrance exam date, if you have applied for the last concluded UBTH admission form, Check your examination date now before is too late. carefully through.
The UBTH admission form ₦10,000.00.
A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria Plc Benin City.
Check : UBTH Entrance Exam date https://ubth.org/
Requirement for UBTH Admission:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 34 years of age.
- Qualification; Five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in (WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Check Here: List Of School Of Health Tech Approved For NYSC
How to apply for UBTH admission:
Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee ofTen Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA) VIA THE REMITA PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK UNDER THE SERVICE TYPE “TRAINING SCHOOL- SCHOOL OF NURSING”
A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account-No: 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
NOTE: This is a three (3) year General Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN).
Closing date for submission of completed forms is Friday 7th August 2020
UBTH Entrance Examination Date:
- Exam Venue : School of Nursing Complex UBTH
- Exam Date: Saturday 15th of August 2020
For further information, please contact 08038611766
- Hospital For (IT) Medical Students in Nigeria
- List Of Food To Eat To Stay Healthy
- List Of Food Recommended For A Woman During Pregnancy
- Who is a Community Health Worker?