List Of Food To Eat To Stay Healthy | In this article you will know the classes of food, especially to provide energy, Fat, tall, slim, grow, body builder, etc. The main food your family eats usually provides most but not all of the body’s energy and other nutritional needs. Don’t eat all food but eat selected food, Read below
You May Ask
- What kind of food to eat to be heathy?
- What is Helper Food?
You are very lucky by come across this page today. Good food is needed for a person to grow well, work hard and stay healthy. Many common sicknesses come from not eating enough of the foods the body needs.
A person can be sick or weak because of lack of the right food to eats, is said to be poorly nourishing or malnourished. He/She suffers from malnutrition.
In this case eating helper food is recommendable, Eat the main foods you are accustomed to and add whatever helper foods are available in your area.
WHO IS A VILLAGE HEALTH WORKER
LIST OF HELPER FOOD:
- Fat( vegetable, oils, butter, ghee, lard,)
- Food Rich in Fats (coconut, Olives, Fatty Meat)
- Nuts”(groundnut, almonds, walnuts, cashews)
- Oil Seeds (pumpkin, Melon, Sesame, Sunflower)
- Sugars( Sugar, Honey, Molasses, Sugar cane, Jaggery)
BODY BUILDER FOOD
- Legumes (beans, peas, lentils)
- Nuts( Sesame and sunflower)
- Animal Product (Milk, Eggs, Cheese, Yogurt, Fish, Chicken, Meat,
VITAMINS AND MINERAL OR PROTECTIVE HELPERS
- Vegetables (green leaf plants, tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin. sweet potato, turnips, kale, leeks and peppers)
- Fruits (mangoes, oranges, papayas and custard apples)
- Cereals and grains (wheat, maize, rice, millet, sorghum)
- Starchy roots (cassava, potatoes, taro)
- Starchy Fruits (banana, plantain, breadfruit)
Note: Nuts and oil seeds are also valuable as body-building helpers because of their high protein content.
People who do not eat right develop malnutrition. This can happen from not eating enough food of any kind ( general malnutrition or undernutrition) from not eating the right kinds of foods.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO EAT RIGHT
- Children: because they need lots of food to grow well and stay healty
- Women: of child-bearing age, especially if they are pregnant or breast feeding, because they need extra food to stay healthy, to have healthy babies, and to do their daily work.
- Elderly Persons: because often they lose their teeth and their taste for food, so they cannot eat much at one time, even though they still need to eat well to stay healthy.
A malnourished child does not grow well. She general is thinner and shorter than other children. Also she is more likely to be irritable to cry a lot to move and play less than other children, and to get sick more often. If the child also gets diarrhea or other infections, she will lose weight. A good way to check if a child is poorly nourished is to measure the distance around her upper arm.
To stay healthy, our bodies need plenty of food. the food we eat has to fill many needs. First, It, should provide enough energy to keep us active and strong. Also, it must help build, repair and protect the different parts of our bodies. To do all this we need to eat a combination of foods every day.
Some diviners use no physical objects but enter a trance and receive awareness of the spirit world intuitively from within themselves. hydroxychloroquine (plaquenil) Hvnpgb antidepressant