OAUTH Entrance Exam 2021| The authority of Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH) has release the Entrance Examination date for 2021/2022 candidates, OAUTH CBT entrance exam date, if you have applied for the last concluded OAUTH admission form, Check your examination date now before is too late. carefully through.
The OAUTH admission form N8000.00.
Check : OAUTH Entrance Exam date http://portal.oauthc.com/
Available OAUTH Admission Form:
- Basic General Nursing
- Post Basic General Nursing
- Post Basic Midwifery
- Post Basic Perioperative Nursing
Basic General Nursing: This is a four-year programme commencing in October, 2021
Requirement for OAUTH (Basic) Admission:
- Applicants must possess: WAEC, SSCE/GCE or NECO, SSCE/GCE with five (5) credits (at not more than two sittings) in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. He or she should be at least sixteen (16) years old on admission.
- Applicants are advised to obtain JAMB form and also sit for JAMB Entrance Examination for Tertiary Institutions so as to enable successful candidates regularize their admission with JAMB as soon as they are admitted into the OAUTHC Schools of Nursing.
Check Here: List Of School Of Health Tech Approved For NYSC
How to apply for OAUTH (Basic) admission:
Application forms are obtainable online from the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife website http://portal.oauthc.com/
The closing date is Tuesday 17th August, 2021.
NOTE: The OAUTHC Schools of Nursing both at Ile Ife and Ilesa respectively have been accredited by the National Board of Technical Education to run National Diploma (ND) in Nursing.
OAUTH Entrance Examination Date:
- Mode of Exam: CBT
- Exam Venue : Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex
- Exam Date: Nursing and Midwifery Central Selection Committee between Tuesday 24th August, 2021 and Wednesday 25th August, 2021.
WARNING TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
The approved guidelines to purchase admission forms are as specified in this advertisement. Prospective applicants are hereby warned that no individual or agent has been appointed to sell admission forms on behalf of the school.
Any applicant who acts outside the approved guidelines stated in this advertisement does so at his/her own risk.
S. O. Fawole
Director of Administration
Secretary to the Managment Board