DANA Airlines Recruitment 2021 | DANA Airline Limited is embark on recruitment of experience person to upgrade the level of operation in aviation industry, How to apply for DANA Airlines Recruitment, Job position and requirement for DANA Airlines Recruitment, The nature of application. To be successful in applying the DANA Airlines Recruitment, follow the directive below.
DANA Airline Limited is one of the air transportation in Nigeria that providing affordable regional air transport services that focus on innovation, quality and service excellence.
How to apply DANA Airlines Recruitment 2021 https://www.flydanaair.com/
You May Like :
- Ibom Air Career Job 2021 (Massive Recruitment)
- Ibom Deep Sea Port Massive Recruitment 2021
- Sheraton Hotel Massive Recruitment Ikot Ekpene / How To Apply
- Niger-Delta Small Enterprise Development & Skills Acquisition Application Form 2021
- AKBC Recruitment 2021/How To Apply
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment (Ibom Market Place) 2021
- Akwa Ibom State Christmas Village How To Secure a Place
- Akwa Ibom Tropicana Recruitment 2021
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
Dana Air currently operates domestically on the Lagos – Abuja; Lagos – Port Harcourt, Lagos – Uyo as well as the Port Harcourt – Abuja and Uyo – Abuja routes.
Do you want to work in DANA Airline Limited? if yes, carefully follow the application guideline and apply.
Qualifications & Experience
- NYSC Completion
- Valid cabin crew license s an added advantage
- Excellent customer trait
- Safety consciousness
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours
- Ability to handle customer complaint effectively
- To provide highest standard of safety and customer service onboard the company’s aircraft
- To maintain an up-to date knowledge of and compliance with the company’s orders and instruction with particular reference to the cabin crew manual.
- To ensure that all communication between the cabin crew and flight crew during lines operations are conducted n the designated common language
- To provide care and comfort to passengers whilst in flight and on the ground
- To catering and bar service as specified in cabin service instructions
- To administer first aid (as and when necessary)
- To ensure that passengers are briefed before take-off on the emergency exits life jackets, the use of safety belts, Emergency oxygen equipment, the restriction of smoking and use of personal electronic equipment.
- To make report and check as required
- To carry out sales and service of contents where applicable
- To carry out duties n accordance with the lad down procedure and instruction as stipulated by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
- To under take any specific training which the company deems necessary in order to uphold the emergency procedures as lad down by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority and maintain a high standard of cabin service
- To comply with security procedures required by statutory regulations, airport Authorities and by the company
How To Apply:
f you fulfill the above requirements, Kindly forward your CV and a full photograph to email@example.com with the position as the subject within 7 days of this advertisement.