Survival Fund Registration Commencement Date 2023 | The federal government has set a date for the registration of the Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises (MSMEs) Survival Fund Scheme. the nature of registration, the requirements, eligibility, and the new instructions for completing the form.
The federal government in support to eradicate poverty in Nigeria introduce Survival Fund payment to all Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises (MSME) for the affected three month of COVID-19 pandemic.
Survival Fund are in three categories:
- Payroll Support: It was three month payment started on November 2020 to January 2021 to all successful applicants Nation wide, all the directors of registered company was entitle of the sum N50,000 while Staff workers of each company has received N30,000 respectively. Click Here
- UNESCO Silk Roads Youth Research Grant 2023 (Get Up To $10,000)
- JAIZ Bank Plc/SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme 2023 (Up To N500,000 And Above)
- Youth In Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2023
- FG CBN Npower Nexit Business Loan 2023/ How To Apply
- FMBN Housing Property Loan (Rent To Own) 2023/How To Apply
- FG: Nexit CBN AGSMEIS Entrepreneurship Loan 2023 (Up To N3 Billion)
payroll support survival fund portal was open twice, first was on October 2020 and second was held on February 2021.
Then, the third batch which is MSME Grant and Guaranteed Offtake also added advantage to eradicate poverty in the country.
- The Payroll Support Scheme
- Artisan and Transport Scheme
- Formalization Support Schem
- MSMEs Grant and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme
How to register General MSMEs Grant and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme.
Guideline for Guaranteed Offtake Scheme.
- The scheme would give preference to products produced in reasonably sufficient volumes in each State of the Federation.
- The product must have the proven propensity to create jobs and have a multiplier effect on the surrounding economy
- The products of interest to include: Face Masks, Hand sanitizer, Liquid Soap, Disinfectant and Processed Foods.
- The Guaranteed Offtake, 2,640 businesses will benefit from 34 states while Abia state would get 3,080 beneficiaries, Kano 3,280 and Lagos 3,880 beneficiaries.
Guideline for MSMEs Grant Scheme.
- The businesses must be registered in the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
- Must be owned by a Nigerian and
- Must have a minimum of two staff
Survival Fund Registration 2023:
Currently, The portal of Survival Fund Registration 2023 would open soon, Visit this page regularly as soon as the portal is open, you will be inform.
For more Grant registration and requirement Click here
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook