Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment has begin, How to apply for Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment, This page contain all details about Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment 2021, interested person should check the Requirement, Eligibility and the Job vacancies. Read more.
- Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2021
- FRSC (Federal Road Safety Commission) Recruitment 2021
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2021
- Coca-Cola Recruitment (Coke Summership) 2021
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2021
Edo State Internal Revenue Service embark on recruiting talented graduate and experienced professionals, As part of its institutional reforms to reposition the human and organizational capabilities. Apply now before is too late. https://eirs.gov.ng/application_form
Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills are invited to apply for Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2021.
You May Also like:
- FMYSD Youth Empowerment Shortlisted Candidates 2021
- Akwa Ibom Primary School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- AFJP Farmers Loan Shortlisted Candidate
- The List Of Shortlisted Candidate For TCF COVID-19 Loan
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDf
- Npower Batch A&B List of Successful Candidates for Exit Packages
- Npower Batch C Stream 1 List Of Documents And Physical Verification Date Fix
- National Cash Transfer Shortlisted Candidates 2021 |
The Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment is made available for both Male and Female talented graduate and experienced professionals and also applicant are advise to apply for the position suitable for His/Her qualification to avoid disengagement.
- Database Manager GL 09Job Code: HREIRS 001
- Database Administrator GL 11Job Code: HREIRS 002
- Programmer GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 004
- IT Helpdesk Officer GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 005
- Human Resource Director GL 05 Job Code: HREIRS 006
- Communications/Public Relations Personnel GL11 Job Code: HREIRS 008
- Digital Media Manager GL 11Job Code: HREIRS 009
- Creative Graphics Designer GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 010
- Customer Service Support Representative GL 11Job Code: HREIRS 011
- Digital Video Camera Operator/Editor, GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 012
- Zonal Managers, GL 09 Job Code: HREIRS 013
- Admin Assistant II GL 13 Job Code: HREIRS 015
- Tax Officer II GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 016
- Tax Officer I GL 10 Job Code: HREIRS 017
- Personal Assistant /Secretary GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 018
- . Procurement Officerr GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 019
- Budget and Fiscal Management Officer GL 11Job Code: HREIRS 020
- Internal Control Officer GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 021
- Internal Control &Compliance Officer GL 11 Job Code: HREIRS 022
- Technical Service Manager GL 05 Job Code: HREIRS 023
- Tax Appeal Officer GL 08 Job Code: HREIRS 024
- Debt Recovery Officer GL 10 Job Code: HREIRS 025
- Admin & Supply Officer GL 09 Job Code: HREIRS 026
- Scratch Card Operation Officer GL 13 Job Code: HREIRS 027
- Legal Officer GL 07 Job Code: HREIRS 0028
- Legal Officer GL 09 Job Code: HREIRS 0029
- Legal Officer GL 10 Job Code: HREIRS 030
Down load Requirement for each Job Positions:
1) Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for
each role as stated below.
2) Candidates must also be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership
skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
3) Candidates must have obtained their academic qualication and must not be more
than 40 years of age by December 31, 2021.
1) Candidate may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in
2) EIRS does not require Candidate to make any payments to any person or organization
in respect of this recruitment exercise.
3) We are an equal opportunity employer and each Candidate shall stand the same
chance of gaining employment.
4) This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidate may apply by visiting the Edo State Internal Revenue Recruitment
Portal at: https://eirs.gov.ng/application_form/ and complete the online application
Deadline: 15th August, 2021.
Interested Applicant Click Here To Apply