Coca-Cola Recruitment 2021 | Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) recruitment is ongoing, How to apply for Naija Coke Summership, The third edition of Naija Coke Summership program 2021, If you want to work with Coca-Cola making company apply for Coke Summership Nigeria now before is too late, Read more
Link to apply for: FRSC (Federal Road Safety Commission) Recruitment 2021
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) is a growth-focused consumer packaged goods company and the strategic bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria. NBC is a member of The Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) Group, which operates in 28 countries with over 605 million consumers and 197 brands in these markets.
We are launching the third edition of our Naija Coke Summership – a one-month internship programme designed to attract third/penultimate year undergraduate students who share our passion for excellence, strive to learn with speed and agility, display creative thinking skills, and work well within a team.
The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program will hold throughout the month of August across our plant locations nationwide (Lagos, Oyo, Kano, Edo, Imo, Borno, Rivers, and FCT).
You May Also Like:
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDF
- Fadama Development Project 2021 (Targeted 720,000 Persons)
- The List Of Shortlisted Candidate For TCF COVID-19 Loan
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDf
- Npower Batch A&B List of Successful Candidates for Exit Packages
- Npower Batch C Stream 1 List Of Documents And Physical Verification Date Fix
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following Eligibility criteria list to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
- Currently in the third/penultimate year of undergraduate study in a Nigerian university.
- Minimum of current Grade Point Average (GPA) of Second Class Upper.
- Ownership/Access to a smartphone and laptop.
- Currently resident within proximity of NBC plants (Agidingbi, Lagos; Asejire, Oyo; Challawa, Kano; Benin City, Edo; Owerri, Imo; Maiduguri, Borno; Port Harcourt, Rivers; Abuja, FCT).
- Available for the entire month of August to give full attention to the Internship Programme.
- In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition, and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem solving/creative and innovative thinking skills, curiosity, and great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should Visit the NBC online application portal: https://flows.beamery.com/coca-colahellenic/cs2021ng. Read, follow the instructions, and complete the online application form.
Closing Date: not specified