Portal NPF (Nigeria Police Force) Recruitment 2023 /How to apply for NPF recruitment 2023, Age limit for Nigeria police recruitment, Screening Date for NPF Job 2023, you can now check the details of Nigeria police recruitment including requirement, eligibility and as well as how to submit application form. Read
The Nigeria Police Authority embark on yearly exercise on recruiting eligible Nigerian citizens into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) to carry out duties to securing life and properties effectively in Nigeria.
Do you want to join the Nigeria Police Force? If Yes, follow the guidelines on how to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment 2023.
Currently, The Nigeria Police recruitment exercise 2023 is yet to be release, However, to be fully updated on the commencement date bookmark this page and also visit the page regularly.
Meanwhile, In Nigeria Police recruitment exercise there are requirements that will determine your eligibility below.
- a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- c) Applicants must be aged between 18 to 25 years
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- h) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
NOTE: All successful candidates who meet the requirements of the NPF recruitment exercise 2023 would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command and also the names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers
A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the under-listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- a) Impediment in speech
- b) Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- c) Knock knees
- d) Bow legs Bent knees. i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- f) Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- g) Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- h) Amputation of any part of the body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1) You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
3) Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission)
Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hardcopy of an email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
26th September, 2023.
- i) No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- ii) Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- iii) The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment DSSC 2023 – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DRC/DSSC 2023 – Apply Now
- Schedule of Recruitment –Nigerian Navy 2023
- NIS Recruitment 2023 – Apply Here
- Nigeria Navy Structure and Salary Level – See Here
If you need our update or current information concerning Police recruitment, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.