Nigerian Hunters Council Recruitment| To be fully inform read the content of this page all that you need to know about the Nigerian Hunters Council their Recruitment exercise also check the requirement, eligibility and procedure, Read through.
Nigerian Hunters Council is responsible to prevent and detect crimes and illegal activities going on in the country’s forests. The Council would work with the Police and other security agencies by making available any relevant information on criminals’ encroachment, as well as partner with relevant stakeholders on Community policing.
The Senate has passed the Nigerian Peace Corps (Establishment) Bill, 2020 and the Nigerian Hunters Council Bill.
The recruitment of Nigerian Hunters Council is made available to both male and female and it is more suitable for the holder of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND, SSCE /Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate, if you are such person, apply for Nigerian Hunters Council www.nihuntersrecruitment.gov.ng
- Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment DSSC 2022 – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DRC/DSSC 2022 – Apply Now
- Schedule of Recruitment –Nigerian Navy 2022
- NIS Recruitment 2022 – Apply Here
- Nigeria Navy Structure and Salary Level – See Here
Currently, The Nigerian Hunters Council recruitment is not yet out, However, If you want to join Nigerian Hunters Council job Visit this page regularly as soon as the recruitment portal officially open, you will receive our notification.
Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
Nigerian Hunters Council recruitment Requirements:
- a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- h) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted ONLINE. Or Collect a form in your Nigerian Hunters Council in your state Office. www.nihuntersrecruitment.gov.ng
- i) No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- ii) Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- iii) The Nigerian Hunters Council shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
Leave a Reply