NAF (Nigeria Air Force) Recruitment – Application Guideline 2021
Nigeria Air Recruitment| How to apply for NAF recruitment 2021, Age limit for Nigeria air force recruitment, Screening Date for NAF Job 2021, you can now check the details of Nigeria air force recruitment including requirement, eligibility and as well as submit a successful application. Read through.
The Authority of the Nigeria Air Force would commence the recruitment exercise on 24th July 2020 and end on
21 August 2020. The recruitment portal will open for both AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN BMTC 2021.
Now, if you want to join the Nigeria Air Force here are the details of prerequisite requirement that will determined your eligibility.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on the criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How To Apply NAF Recruitment 2020:
- Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
NOTE: Candidates who meet the necessary requirement of the Nigeria Air Force would be invited for interview Exercise hold from 24 September – 12 November 2020.
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment DSSC 2020 – Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DRC/DSSC 2020 – Apply Now
- Schedule of Recruitment –Nigerian Navy 2020
- NIS Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
- Nigeria Navy Structure and Salary Level – See Here
If you need our update or current information concerning Airforce recruitment, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.