Portal Ministry of Interior Recruitment 2022| If you are looking for a job in the Ministry of Interior, this is the page for you. What you should know about the Ministry of Interior, All Departments in the Ministry of Interior, The nature of the recruitment and other pertinent information that will assist you in securing a career position in the Ministry of Interior will be provided to you. Read through.
The Federal Ministry of the Interior is one of Nigeria’s Federal Ministries in charge of providing complementary internal security and other ancillary services within the country.
The Ministry of Interior was created in 2015 following a merger between the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of Police Affairs. It is a Federal Government Organ which evolved from the Ministry of Internal Affairs which was created in 1957. It came as a result of the merger of various Departments and Units of Government over the years. Some of its components like Prisons were pulled out from the defunct Native Authorities of the Federation; other arms of it, like the Immigration Service, came from the old Nigeria Police Force while other units were previously in the office of the Secretary of State in the Colonial days.
All the Departments and arms of the public service, that were merged to form the Ministry, are security related. As a result of improved economic and social well-being of the country in the last couple of decades, societal demands for the services of the Ministry on rational lines by the Government, so as to facilitate convenient administration.
Portal Ministry of Interior Recruitment 2022/Full Directive:
How to apply for NPF recruitment, Age limit for Nigeria police recruitment, Screening Date for NPF Job 2022, you can now check the details of Nigeria police recruitment including requirement, eligibility and as well as how to submit application form. Read
Nigeria Customs embark on recruitment of experience personnel to fill the available positions, Customs Assistant Cadre A I, Customs Assistant Cadre AII, Customs Cadre AIII, Customs Inspector Cadre AIC, Customs Inspector Cadre IC, check how to apply, Requirement and Eligibility below:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language
- Tradesmen women must possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st June 2022.
- Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
- You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Job recruitment portal are now open, The primary function of the NSCDC is to protect lives and properties in conjunction with Nigeria police also to protect pipelines from vandalism in country. apply https://www.cdfipb.careers
- a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- h) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
How to apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment, the Federal Fire Service is recruiting experience personnel to rescue fire prevention, mitigation, fire fighting as well as paramedical and information services. The requirement and eligibility for this year recruitment. Read through.
Category A; Superintendent Cadre:
1) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) (CONPASS 09): Applicants must have a Master’s degree or be a member of a recognized professional organization.
2) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II(ASFII) CONPASS 08): applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
from a nationally.
Category B; Inspectorate Cadre:
3) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) (CONPASS 08): Applicants must have a Higher National Diploma
or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic or institution.
4) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing (CONHESS 06): Applicants must have RNs,RMs, or RN/RMs from
Applicants must have a National Diploma(ND), NCE, or Advance NABTEB
received from a recognized institution.
5) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB obtained from a recognized
Category C: Assistant Cadre:
6) Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO , or its equivalent, which must contain Mathematics and English language.
7) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, its equivalent, which must comprise at least English or Mathematic.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 30
- Applicant’s height must be at least 65 mertres for male 1.60 for Female
- Applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 87 metres for men
- Applicant’s must have the required qualifications and certificates.
- Applicant’s must be physically fit and have medical fitness certificates from government approved facilities.
- Applicant’s must be of exceptional honorable character and have never been convicted of a crime.
- Drug abusers and members of secret societies or cults are not permitted to apply
- Applicant’s must not be in a financial bind;
- Applicant’s with knowledge of computer literate will be of advantage
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma) are require to register and fill out an online application form at www.cdfipb.careers.
- Candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB,SSCE,NECO, or their equivalents) are to register and submit their applications through www.fedfire.gov.ng.
All applicants should be aware of the following:
- Candidates are required to print out the Referee form
- Candidates with multiple Applications will result in instant disqualifications.
Within six (6) weeks from the date of publication