Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment 2023 portal is open, How to apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment, the Federal Fire Service is recruiting experience personnel to rescue fire prevention, mitigation, fire fighting as well as paramedical and information services. The requirement and eligibility for this year recruitment. Read through.
The Recruitment of candidates into Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre and Assistant Cadre of Federal Fire Service are made available for both male and female free of charge online application form. And their recruitment exercise is carry out yearly in other to reduce unemployment and also to extinguishing fires and protecting life and property in our dear Nation.
- Nigeria Immigration Service shortlisted Candidates 2023/ Download PDF
- Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Shortlisted Candidate / Screening Date 2023
Category A; Superintendent Cadre:
1) Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) (CONPASS 09): Applicants must have a Master’s degree or be a member of a recognized professional organization.
2) Assistant Superintendent of Fire II(ASFII) CONPASS 08): applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
from a nationally.
Category B; Inspectorate Cadre:
3) Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) (CONPASS 08): Applicants must have a Higher National Diploma
or its equivalent from a recognized Polytechnic or institution.
4) Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing (CONHESS 06): Applicants must have RNs,RMs, or RN/RMs from
Applicants must have a National Diploma(ND), NCE, or Advance NABTEB
received from a recognized institution.
5) Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06: Applicants must have a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advanced NABTEB obtained from a recognized
Category C: Assistant Cadre:
6) Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04: Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO , or its equivalent, which must contain Mathematics and English language.
7) Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03: Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings in GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, its equivalent, which must comprise at least English or Mathematic.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 30
- Applicant’s height must be at least 65 mertres for male 1.60 for Female
- Applicant’s chest measurement must be at least 87 metres for men
- Applicant’s must have the required qualifications and certificates.
- Applicant’s must be physically fit and have medical fitness certificates from government approved facilities.
- Applicant’s must be of exceptional honorable character and have never been convicted of a crime.
- Drug abusers and members of secret societies or cults are not permitted to apply
- Applicant’s must not be in a financial bind;
- Applicant’s with knowledge of computer literate will be of advantage
How to apply:
Currently: The Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment 2023 is yet to commence, disregard the false information being circulated by some fraudsters on recruitment by the Federal Fire Service. Bookmark this page as soon as the form is out, you will be the first to be notify.
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth
- Candidates seeking employment in Categories A and Bi (Holders of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma) are require to register and fill out an online application form at www.cdfipb.careers.
- Candidates in Categories B ii and C (ND, NCE, NATEB,SSCE,NECO, or their equivalents) are to register and submit their applications through www.fedfire.gov.ng.
All applicants should be aware of the following:
- Candidates are required to print out the Referee form
- Candidates with multiple Applications will result in instant disqualifications.
Application Deadline: Within six (6) weeks from the date of publications
Leave a Reply