Portal for Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2022| The portal for Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) are now open, KADSUBEB recruitment is across the 23 LGEAs In Kaduna to ensure that the education sector is fully revamped to deliver qualitative, compulsory and free education opportunities for our dear children at the basic level in Kaduna State. apply here
The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) is receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Education Secretary in each of the 23 Local Government Education Authorities (LGEAs) across the State.
KADSUBEB is looking for pragmatic, dynamic and result oriented personalities that would key into its vision for a reformed and value-driven basic education system in the State.
- Secretary In The 23 LGEAs In Kaduna
Candidates shall be serving officers in the Public Service or the Private Sector. who must have reached the Directorate Cadre of Gl 14 and above and must possess the following:
a. A degree or a Degree in any discipline plus a Post-graduate Diploma in Education/National Certificate in Education from any accredited and reputable Institution, with at least a second class lower division
b. At least ten (10) years’ working experience. which should include management of educational programmes and projects
c. Must be Computer literate
d. Registration with relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
e. Proven ability in Education Sector Planning, Administrative competence, Human Resource Management, and Organizational Development.
- Portal for Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant 2022 (Up To $5,000)
- How to Apply Goethe-Institute project Space Grant 2023 (up to R 70,000)
- Portal Association of Commonwealth Universities (HR in HE Community Challenge Grant £10,000)
- Portal For Andrew Adeniyi Grant 2022/ How to Apply
- Portal Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme 2022
- Portal For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022
- Portal for Curt Bergfors Food Planet Prize 2022 ( Up to $2,000,000)
- Portal Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 (Up To $150,000)
- Portal Nigeria Youth Futures Fund Competition Award 2022 (Up To N1.5M )
1. The Education Secretary shall be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the Local Government Education Authority (LGEA). In this role, the Education Secretary shall:
i. Ensure proper implementation of Education programmes and other Government policies
ii. Ensure effective Communication of Basic Education sector programme
iii. Coordinate, initiate and collaborate with all stakeholders on Education matters
iv. Participate regularly at meetings with SUBEB
v. Ensure quality service delivery of Basic Education programmes and policies
vi. Shall be supervised and monitored by the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board (KADSUBEB) and by so doing, shall give quarterly reports fo the Executive Chairman, KADSUBE8 and to also inform the Local Government Council on planned activities and administrative challenges related to Basic Education delivery.
Interested candidates are to follow the instructions below, on the criteria and method of application:
How To Apply:
Applicants should visit the State Universal Basic Education Board’s website https://kadsubebjobs.com/home and click on the ‘Vacancies (Education Secretary)’ button to fill and submit their applications.
CLOSING DATE: Applications should be submitted online not later than three (3) weeks from the date of this advertisement: in essence. the portal would be closed by 12 midnight of Friday 5th August 2022.
NOTE: Shortlisted applicants will be invited for a Computer Based Examination through their email addresses after which Oral interviews shall be conducted.
The appointments and conduct of successful candidates will be subject to the KDS Education Law, as well as other extant rules and regulations guiding appointments, promotions and discipline as applicable to officers in the Kaduna State Public Service.
5. CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: As obtainable in the Kaduna State Public Service, the appointment is for a one-term tenure of five (5) years.