Portal for Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant 2022 | The portal for Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant 2022 is open, The grant opportunity is designed to foster partnerships between international nursing students and educators who collaborate on rural community health projects. Apply here
The MHCH Foundation’s Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant (GRNVCLG) provides funding to programs that promote collaboration, learning, and global connections. Universities, or other institutions involved in nurse education, must partner with an international university, or other institution, to co-apply for this grant opportunity. These international collaborations will foster global connections and deeper research as the groups of nursing students and nurse educator(s) individually launch rural/remote healthcare community projects in their respective countries.
- Portal for Curt Bergfors Food Planet Prize 2022 ( Up to $2,000,000)
- Portal Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 (Up To $150,000)
- Portal Nigeria Youth Futures Fund Competition Award 2022 (Up To N1.5M )
The two partnered international groups can create virtual and collaborate learning environments to support their projects. This grant opportunity is for projects that focus on:
- Furthering students’ knowledge of rural/remote population health near or within their own communities.
- Improving the understanding of different cultures and the status of rural/remote healthcare around the globe.
- Sharpening virtual networking and telecommunication skills.
- Fostering ongoing global relationships and connections.
- Encouraging creative sharing of results.
- Three (3) $5,000 USD grants will be awarded. Each grant will be split between the partnered international groups.
- University Nursing Programs/Nursing Education Institutions partnered with another University Nursing Program/Nursing Education Institution from a separate country are eligible to apply.
- The collaboration must be led by a designated University/Institution Nurse Educators who will oversee student and program outcomes.
- Each partnered international group should involve 3rd or 4th year BSN nursing students.
How To Apply:
Applications will require the following documents and information to be considered:
- Project Summary
- Project Narrative
- Proposed Project Budget
- Letter of Commitment
The partnered international groups only need to complete and submit one joint-application via the online form. All information, including letters of support, must be included with a 10-page limit document. If possible, they recommend that the application be submitted as a single PDF file. Apply Here
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022