How to apply Association of Commonwealth Universities Grant 2023| The Association of Commonwealth Universities has open portal for Human Resources in Higher Education (HR in HE) Community Challenge Grants 2023 up to £10,000 is available. Requirement and how to apply. Read through.
Applications are open for the second round of the Human Resources in Higher Education (HR in HE) Community Challenge Grants. HR professionals continue to play a vital role in supporting university leaders, staff and students to navigate the challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as exploring future ways of working and learning.
In light of this, the ACU introduced the HR in HE Community Challenge Grants in 2021. The grants aim to support university HR practitioners in the ever-changing world of work by encouraging collaboration and promoting the sharing of good practice.
- Portal For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022
- Portal For Granum Foundation Prize 2022 ( $5,000)
- Link To Apply CatchLight Global Fellowship 2022 ( $30,000 Award)
- Portal Vine Fund Grant 2022 (Up To $10,000) For Ghana and Nigeria
- Portal for Maine Women Writers Collection Research Support Grant 2022 (Up to $250 and $1,500)
The grants can be used to support a diverse range of virtual or in-person projects, workshops, or events, such as:
- Creating and delivering relevant training and development for HR practitioners
- Co-creating approaches/policies on HR issues, such as workforce planning, inclusion, mental health, international recruitment
- Co-creating HR processes
- Delivering webinars on pressing issues for HR practitioners
- Research projects
- Benchmarking of good HR practice across the Commonwealth
- A total budget of GBP 10,000 is available for this grant scheme. This can be allocated as a number of smaller or larger grants.
- The grants are available to help meet the costs of organising projects that promote the essential work of HR and the aims of the HR in HE Community. Institutions who might be willing to match or provide additional funds will be looked upon favourably, but this is not essential.
- The grants are available to staff at ACU member universities working in the area of human resources.
- They encourage applicants to collaborate with other ACU member universities to promote further Commonwealth partnerships, but this is not essential.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria (with equal weighting):
- Project goals and feasibility
- Impact and outputs
- Experience and skills of the project lead and institutional support
- Alignment to the HR in HE Community’s aims
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to:
- Provide an outline of the project, an action plan and a budget. You should include details of what the project involves and how it will address the aims of the HR in HE Community and benefit its members. The project action plan is requested for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
- Submit a letter of support from the Executive Head or other senior member of your institution to verify their support of your proposed project.
- Attach the project lead’s CV.
For more details: Visit visit ACU.
Leave a Reply