Portal For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022| The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Africa Fintech Foundry (AFF) have opened eNaira Hackathon. Are a talented entrepreneurs, developers and designers to solve distinct challenges through the creation of innovative solutions. Then Apply for CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon. Apply Here
As part of efforts to drive financial inclusion, facilitate macroeconomic growth and integrate the Nigerian economy to the world leading economies through innovation and cutting edge emerging technologies, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Africa Fintech Foundry (AFF) have opened eNaira Hackathon.
- Ban Ki-Moon CEntre for Global Citizens (BKMC) Women Empowerment 2022 (Up To $5,000)
- Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge 2022 (Up to €150,000)
- Nikkei Asia Award 2022 (Up to ¥5,000,000) How To Apply
- Portal for ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator 2022 (Up To $120k)
- Portal for Findhelp Fellowship Program 2022 ( Up To $1,000 )
- Portal for Youth Innovation Challenge 2022 ( $1,000 USD prize)
- Portal for Maine Women Writers Collection Research Support Grant 2022 (Up to $250 and $1,500)
- Portal Vine Fund Grant 2022 (Up To $10,000) For Ghana and Nigeria
- Portal For Granum Foundation Prize 2022 ( $5,000)
- Link To Apply CatchLight Global Fellowship 2022 ( $30,000 Award)
1) Applications will be opened to participants across the continent. The Hackathon structure will be Hybrid (Physical and Virtual) and will hold in AFF premises for Lagos and a designated location by CBN in Abuja.
2) Innovators will develop use cases for eNaira in the following target areas. There is also an option to innovate outside these areas
3) International Remittance, Trans-border payment, Blockchain, Financial Inclusion, Trade (AFCTFA)
Innovators will develop use cases for eNaira in the following target areas. There is also an option to innovate outside these areas [Wildcard Innovations].
1) Macroeconomic Growth: Improve macroeconomic management and growth in the country and continent at large.
2) Cross-Border Trade: Facilitating cross-border trades between various countries in Africa and across the ocean
3) Financial Inclusion: Exploring various products that will bring banking services to the unbanked
4) Monetary Policies: Exploring various solutions to efficiently manage the supply and demand of money in the country
5) Improved Payments: Improving the infrastructure for payments and ensuring little to no failures
6) Improved Tax Collection: Efficiently collecting taxes for the government and ensuring debtors are easily recognizes
7) Improved Remittances: Improving the flow of foreign currencies into the country and ensuring it is properly recorded
8) Targeted Interventions: Easily carry out interventions such as social interventions in times of crisis and ensure it gets to the citizens individually
How To Apply:
How to apply:
Interested participants should visit the eNaira Hackathon website at https://affcbnhack.com to register for the event.