Portal Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 | The portal for Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 is open, The Children’s Prize is awarded to scientifically-minded individuals with a passion for global child health and a strong commitment to verify the impact of their work. Read Through.
The Children’s Prize is a program of The Children’s Prize Foundation, a US 501c3 private not for profit foundation. Between 2013 and 2021, the Prize has awarded over $2,000,000.00 to such individuals and organizations across the globe.
Child mortality is a core indicator for child health and well-being, in which child survival remains an urgent concern. It is unacceptable that about 14,250 children die every day- equivalent to about 10 deaths occurring every minute.
Majority of these deaths can be attributed to treatable causes, infectious diseases and neonatal complications being responsible for the vast majority of under-five deaths globally.
- Portal Association of Commonwealth Universities (HR in HE Community Challenge Grant £10,000)
- Portal For Andrew Adeniyi Grant 2022/ How to Apply
- Portal Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme 2022
- Portal For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022
Propose a ready-to-execute project plan that is focused on saving children’s lives under-five.
Projects are evaluated on their:
- ability to impact rates within a child mortality indicator (U5MR, IMR, NMR, etc.)
- innovation and scalability of the intervention approach within global health
- feasibility of the proposed lives-saved estimate
- probability of success
- ease of verification
- inclusion of a process impact assessment
- To ensure that more children under the age of five survive and thrive, we must harness knowledge from around the world and across a broad range of disciplines to find the most effective solutions.
- The winner will have the opportunity to enter into a $150,000 grant agreement.
- Project proposals are accepted and encouraged from applicants worldwide.
- The contest is open to any individual, organization, or team meeting the criteria.
The Application Process:
The contest process includes three major rounds and two review periods.
Round 1: Contest participation kicks off with submission of the brief entry form. After all Round 1 submissions have been reviewed, applicants will be notified of their eligibility to continue.
Round 2: Invitation only. Those applicants selected from Round 1 will be asked to provide a more detailed application and required supporting material. Once the second round closes, there will be an additional review period to select finalists and applicants will be notified of the decision.
Round 3: Q&A and judging. Finalists will undergo a Q&A by the prize administrators and judges, and a thorough review of all materials submitted by the expert panel. Once this final review is complete, the judges then vote and the Prize winner announcement is made.
How To Apply:
Project proposals submitted may include, but are not limited to, intervention solutions in healthcare services, technology, education, infrastructure and agriculture.
Application Deadline: July 31st, 2022.