How to Apply David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2023 | The portal for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship 2023 is open, The scholarship program awards full-ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. How to Apply
The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship programme is our major platform for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities, and their local countries. The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years. (In accordance with the University
stipulated time for the duration of the chosen course).
The scholarship does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside university generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023
- Portal Association of Commonwealth Universities (HR in HE Community Challenge Grant £10,000)
- Portal For Lorne Fraser Scholarship for Mental Health Promotion 2023 ( $1000 and $2000) How to Apply
- Italian Government Educational Grants 2023 (Study in Italy Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D.) How to apply
- PTDF: MSc And PhD Overseas Scholarship 2023 (Study At United Kingdom, Germany, France, Malaysia)/How To Apply
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship programme is open to Young Africans who meet
the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 16 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is
- Students must have at least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- Must have 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Must already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University.
Note: Note: The application for the scholarship does not guarantee admission to the specified Universities; all admission to the University is to be secured independently by going through the University’s admission process. Hence, the award of the scholarship is CONDITIONAL on University admission.
Selection process and Criteria:
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Program selection process is a need-dependent,
merit-based open competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by a
selection panel. Following this review, chosen finalists will be interviewed by the David Oyedepo
Foundation team, through an online video conferencing platform.
Final round the applicant must provide;
- Proof of application to Covenant or Landmark University
- Proof of citizenship
- All original copies of documents uploaded during application.
How To Apply:
Applicants not meeting the above technical eligibility requirements will not be forwarded to the
DAVID OYEDEPO FOUNDATION APPLICATION PROCESS TIMELINE
- June 15th, 2022 Applications Open
- July 31st, 2022 Application Closes
- Aug-Sep, 2022 Finalisation of finalists’ applicants and contact of same
- October 2022 Resumption of Scholars in Covenant and Landmark University
General/Contact Information Section
- Provide general information in specified formats within the application form
- You will be required to provide documentation verifying age, and country of citizenship
for eligibility if you are selected at the interview stage.
- Information filled in Parent/Guardian section should be for BIOLOGICAL parents or
- The contact information you provide will be used to reach you during the application
and selection process. Please provide accurate addresses, phone numbers, and email
addresses that you use and check on a regular basis.
Applications must be submitted online at https://davidoyedepofoundation.org/portal
Application Deadline: Saturday 1st July 2023. 11.59 pm GMT + 01.00
Leave a Reply