Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 | The portal for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship 2023 is open, The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS) (International) are specifically intended to support international students to undertake a Higher Degree by research at Flinders University. The AGRTPS includes an international tuition fee offset, a living stipend and Overseas Health Care cover. How to apply and requirement. Read through.
The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree. Successful applicants are required to undertake full time study and must be commencing a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time.
A limited number (up to 5) of AGRTPS are available each year and the scholarship round is highly competitive. The AGRTPS is awarded to candidates who demonstrate outstanding aptitude for independent research. AGRTPS are considered on the basis of academic merit, academic research training and research indicators and performance.
The AGRTPS pays a stipend at the standard rate set by the Australian Government of $28,854 pa tax free (2022 full time rate). The AGRTPS also includes a Research Training Program place (RTP), which provides an off set for tuition fees for up to 4 years.
An AGRTPS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
- Portal Association of Commonwealth Universities (HR in HE Community Challenge Grant £10,000)
- Portal For Lorne Fraser Scholarship for Mental Health Promotion 2023 ( $1000 and $2000) How to Apply
- Italian Government Educational Grants 2023 (Study in Italy Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D.) How to apply
- PTDF: MSc And PhD Overseas Scholarship 2023 (Study At United Kingdom, Germany, France, Malaysia)/How To Apply
Awards will normally only be available to those who:
- Be a citizen of any overseas country except New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship; and
- Intend to commence full-time study for a higher degree by research in Australia for the first time, in the year for which the award is to offered. Students who commenced their higher degree by research in the previous year but who, due to the timing of their application for admission and subsequent enrolment, were unable to apply for an AGRTPS in that year, or, commenced a higher degree by research and terminated that enrolment within six months of commencement, may be considered; and
- Intend to enrol in an area of research concentration. These are areas in which the University has particular strength, has concentrated its research resources and has attracted external funding; and
- Satisfy all entry requirements for a higher degree by research, including the English proficiency levels in accordance with the English Language Proficiency Requirements for HDR Candidature
Please see the Conditions of Award for full eligibility criteria.
- Selection of award holders will be undertaken by the Scholarships Committee based on academic merit and research potential.
- Applications will be ranked according to the University’s Guidelines for Ranking Postgraduate Research Scholarship Applications
- The University will give priority to students undertaking a higher degree by research for the first time.
How to apply:
To apply for an AGRTPS and FIPRS, you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Higher Degree by research (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship Group.
If you already have a valid offer for admission to a Higher Degree by Research, you no not need to apply for admission again.
For more details, Visit Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship
Leave a Reply