Npower Stipend Payment 2023| Beneficiaries of Npower Batch C stream (2) two have been assured by Npower’s leadership that payments for the eight months between January -August 2023, should be expected soon.
The good news is that the funds held by the consultant for several months have been recovered. On that note, Npower Batch C stream (2) beneficiary will be getting their money pay soon.
The management of Npower Programme Nasims have Released a Statement regarding Npower Batch C2 Stipends Payment Delay via their social media channels. According to them, they are working to fix payment challenges.
The Npower program is being restructured under the direction of the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation as a result of the Skill Up Nigeria Renew Hope program, which has led to fresh hope in the employment creation initiative.
According to the Minister, the present pay Npower programme is N30,000 but they are proposing a unified payment of N50,000 to N60,000 for the prospective Beneficiaries of the renewed Hope Npower Skill Up Nigeria Program
NOTE: “The Skill Up Nigeria Renew Hope ” formally Npower is Established To Create Jobs, provide succor, and Not cause Pain For Nigerians, HM Dr Betta Edu
Check 2023 Grant below:
- How to Apply Nigeria Artificial Intelligence Research Scheme
- How To Register Skill Up Nigeria Renew Hope 5 Million Youths 2024
- How to Apply Baker Hughes University Placements and Internships 2024
- How to Apply for Nigeria Vulnerable Pensioners Grant 2023 (Get up to N25K)
- How to Apply Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited Recruitment 2023
- Africa Fellowship for Young Energy Leaders 2023
- AXA Insurance Innovation Accelerator Program 2023
- FGN/ALAT Digital and SkillNnovation Youth Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply for NEF Africa Energy Innovation Challenge 2023 (Win $10,000 cash grants)
- How to Apply Teach A Man To Fish Enterprise Adventure 2023