Fed Govt 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) 2023| The Federal Government of Nigeria as partner with the Ministry of Communications, Innovation, and Digital Economy to train 30,000 Nigeria youth with Technical Talent across the 36 state in Nigeria. If you’re a youth don’t miss this opportunity. Focus attention and follow the registration guideline below.
The 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) programme, a critical part of the Renewed Hope agenda, is aimed at building Nigeria’s technical talent backbone to power our digital economy and position Nigeria as a net talent exporter. The first phase of the programme, executed in collaboration with NITDA, will involve multiple stakeholders including fellows, training providers, partners and placement organisations.
What you need to Know about the Prgramme:
- The average length of the courses being offered in this phase will be three (3) months.
- These twelve (12) skills have been identified for the first phase. As the program expands, thay will include more skills.
- The training is hybrid, meaning that it combines online and in-person components. While the majority of the training can be done remotely, there are aspects that will require in-person training
- there will be an entry assessment to determine the skill benchmark for each applicant. This will also be used in selecting the most applicable course for fellows
- there is no fee at all for this phase of the programme.
- The only financial support for this phase of the programme will be the cost of training. Participants will responsible for transportation, meals and other costs.
The 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) are in two categories:
- Training as Fellow
- Training Provider
The first phase of the programme will be executed as a fellowship model in collaboration with NITDA. They will select individuals with interest in specific skills and fund the cost of their training with training providers accepted into the programme.
In line with the Ministry’s 1%-10%-100% implementation approach, this first phase will aim to train and place 30,000 technical talents, representing 1% of our overall target. It will be executed based on the framework co-created with key stakeholders across government agencies, training providers, educational institutions, development agencies and the private sector.
3MTT are calling on individuals and training providers across Nigeria to apply to the first phase of the 3MTT programme.
Skills Focus Area:
For the first phase, we will focus on these twelve (12) technical skills:
- Software Development
- UI/UX Design
- Data Analysis & Visualisation
- Quality Assurance
- Product Management
- Data Science
- AI / Machine Learning
- Game Development
- Cloud Computing
- Dev Ops
Training as Fellow:
You will receive training in specific technical skills that will empower you to be competitive in the local and global technical talent marketplace
Organisations looking to join our pool of training providers to train 30,000 fellows across Nigeria as we design an optimal approach to training and placing technical talents
How to Apply Fed Govt 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) 2023
Are you interested in acquiring technical skills to become more competitive in the local and global technical talent marketplace, If yes, Apply below
For more information: Visit 3 Million Technical Talent
NOTE: Selection of Training Providers: 1st Nov 2023. Training Start date: 15th Nov 2023.
- How to Apply Nigeria Artificial Intelligence Research Scheme
- How To Register Skill Up Nigeria Renew Hope 5 Million Youths 2024
- How to Apply Baker Hughes University Placements and Internships 2024
- How to Apply for Nigeria Vulnerable Pensioners Grant 2023 (Get up to N25K)
- How to Apply Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited Recruitment 2023