NPHCDA Adhoc Staff Recruitment portal has open, NPHCDA embark on massive recruitment of Adhoc Staff for the position of Vaccinators, Recorders and Validators Personnel for the up coming Mass Vaccination Campaign that will be comment soon. Read Through.
The NPHCDA, established in 1992, and merged with the National Programme on Immunization (NPI) in 2007, is the domestic development agency for health.
Between 1986 and 1992, remarkable and innovative progress was made in the development of Primary Health Care, focusing on the Local Government Areas (LGAs), resulting in Nigeria being placed in the front rank of countries in the world that have advanced the process of equitably improving the health and quality of life of its people through primary health care.
- NPC Adhoc Staff E-Recruitment 2022 – 2023 Census/How to Apply
- SASSA Child Support CSG Top-Up Grant 2022
- UN World Food Forum
- D-Prize Empowerment For Aspiring Entrepreneur (Up To $20,000 USD) How to Apply
- Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 (Up To $150,000)/ How To Apply
- EatOkra Black Women In Food Grants 2022 / How to Apply
- Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 (Up to $150,000)/ How To Apply
- U.S. African Development And Ekiti State Government Grant 2022 (Up To US$50,000-US$250,000)
In order to capitalize on these achievements, and sustain Federal assistance to the LGAs, the National Primary Health care Development Agency was established following the recommendation of a high level WHO review team through Decree 29 of 1992.
NPHCDA Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2022
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency in collaboration with Development Partners will be ramping up COVID-19 mass vaccination across the country.
- Be a Nigerians
- Aged 18 – 65 years are invited to apply as Ad hoc Vaccinators, Recorders and Validators.
- Vaccinators should be health workers licensed to administer injections.
- The minimum qualification for recorders and validators is post-secondary school education.
How to apply
Interested Applicants should visit https://www.nphcda.gov.ng/adhoc-staff-request to apply.