How to Apply Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited Recruitment 2023| The Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited in Kano State Nigeria embark on recruiting experience, talented and motivated persons to fill their vacancy positions. If you willing to work in Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited, Apply Here
Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited is one of the the top producer, miller, and exporter of rice and other agricultural products in Africa. located in Kano State, Nigeria. If focusing on satisfy both their national and international customers with nutritious rice varieties and other farm products of international standard.
- Boiler Operator:
- Precleaning Operator
- Silo Operator
- Parboiling Operator
- Production Manager
- Milling Operator
- Maintenance Manager
- Quality Control Officer
- Warehouse Manage
- How to Apply Gathering Grant 2023 Up to N2 Million
- How to Apply for Nigeria Vulnerable Pensioners Grant 2023
- Interested applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicant must have atleast minimum of 2-5 years working experience.
- Applicant must possess of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma Certificate, obtained from a recognized Polytechnic
- National Examination Council Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education, with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including the English Language, obtained at one sitting or Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited Recruitment 2023
Interested applicants who meet the requirement are to send their CVs to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org, The position applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted applicants will be communicated. Multiple application will lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: Unspecified.
For More information: Visit Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited