LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form is Out
LUTH Nursing Admission, LUTH Commence sales of Nursing Admission form, Requirememnt, Eligibility, Duration of Programme and How to fill LUTH Nursing, Programme 2021/2022 Academic Session, See Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2021/2022 session. See guideline below:
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
- LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form
- LUTH (HND) Health Information Management Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
eadline: 31st July, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611
Check Here: Available Schools Whose Admission Form are Out
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!