LUTH (HND) in Health Information Management Admission Form is Out
LUTH (HND) in Health Information Management, How to register LUTH in Health Information Management (SHIM) programme, LUTH Diploma Form on sales, Duration of SHIM Programme and How to fill LUTH Health Information Management Diploma Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, See Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme of School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Idi-Araba, 2020/2021 Academic Session. See guideline below:
LUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements.
Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND Programme must have obtained in addition to five (5) credits at O’Level the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
- LUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
How to Apply for LUTH School of Health Information Management Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st October, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply