LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form is Out
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Programme, LUTH Commence sales of Post Basic Nursing form ,Requirememnt, Eligibility, Duration of Programme and How to fill LUTH Post Basic Nursing Programme 2021/2022 Academic Session, See Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for the 2021/2022 session. See guideline below:
LUTH School of Post Basic Nursing Available Programmes & Duration.
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
Duration: One Year
LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE induding English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date should have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Two years post qualification experience and current practice licence issued by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria are mandatory for every applicant.
- LUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form
- LUTH (HND) Health Information Management Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
How to Apply for LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st July, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply