LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Form is Out
LUTH Community Health Officers Programme, LUTH Commence sales of Community Health Officers course form ,Requirememnt, Eligibility, Duration of Programme and How to fill LUTH Community Health Officers Programme 2021/2022 Academic Session, See Online Form, Apply Now.
Application for admission into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Community Health Officers’ Course for the 2021/2022 session. See guideline below:
DURATION OF COURSE: This is a two (2) year Residential Course, leading to the award of Higher Diploma In Community Health by the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria and the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
LOCATION OF COURSE: Most activities connected with the course, including lectures, will take place at the LUTH Primary Health Care Complex at LUTH Annex, Pakoto (Ifo Local Government Area of Ogun state) and LUTH, Idi -Araba, Lagos.
LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Requirements.
- Holders of Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years post-qualification experience plus, five (5) credit level passes in SSCE, WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, which must include English Language, Biology/Health Science, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Community Health Extension Workers with 5 years experience and five (5) credit level passes in SSCE, WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L at not more than two sittings, which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Physics and Chemistry
- Applicants must be registered with the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a valid practice licence.
- LUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
- LUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- LUTH (HND) Health Information Management Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Anaesthetic Technician Admission Form
- LUTH (Lagos State University Teaching Hospital) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
How to Apply for LUTH Community Health Officers Course.
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Closing Date for Application is 31st July, 2020.
Phone Number: 09081542611
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!